Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Good Times with the Beatles


Hello everyone! Just to give everyone a heads up as to what this whole blog is about, I am going to post a picture every week of me and where I've been in my past. There are some pretty interesting ones that might even blow you away. This right here is my first blog. Soooo the year was 1968 and I was walking down the streets of New York City when a car stopped right next to me. Three men jumped out and threw me in the car with them and sped off. I was completely unaware of what was going to happen; I even thought that they might hurt me. However, I realized that the three men were John Lennon, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr of the BEATLES!! I could not believe who I was with. They told me that Paul stormed out on a recording session a month ago and he hasn't returned any of their phone calls. They decided that they needed a replacement band mate. So, they saw me on the streets and thought that I fit the part quite well. So we went back to the studio and had a good time. They even had me sing a few songs with them. After the singing was done, they decided to take a group photo, which is pictured in this blog. We spent about two weeks together, just jammin out to music and whatnot. When I walked into the studio one day, I saw that John, George, and Ringo were talking to Paul. I did not know what was happening. My man Ringo then told me that Paul was returning to the band, and that they no longer needed me. I since quit my musical career and have not spoken to any of them since. But just to clear things up....John wasn't the walrus. Neither was Paul. I am the walrus.

2 comments:

Isabella said...

"But just to clear things up....John wasn't the walrus. Neither was Paul. I am the walrus."
Best line in the entire world dude. I'm so glad you're doing this; it's a soon to be classic blog. :]

Alisha said...

goo goo g'joob!