Sunday, April 13, 2008

Heralded Hero




Hey it's me again. I thought that I would write about the time in which I discovered a cure for....aids. That's right, I did. Anyways, I was just messin around in my kitchen one day, you know...making some french toast and eggs for breakfast when they somehow got mixed together. The end result you may wonder was none other than the cure for aids. I sent the antitote to my science teacher who sent it somewhere important..where exactly, I am not sure. Anywho, after the news became public, I received worldwide popularity. This was the first time I felt that I belonged since my time with George, John, and Ringo. I made appearances on every talk show you can think of....Jay Leno, David Letterman, Larry King Live, Montel, Oprah, and even the Maury Povich Show(my fav). It really was great. Even President Bush requested a meeting with me to thank me for my accomplishment! Meanwhile, the scientists did not bother to test the antitote on a lot of people and did not wait for any side effects to appear. The side effects turned out to be quite "fatal" as the town I lived in was quarantined. I however stayed behind with my dog, Hooch, to try to find a vaccine to cure what I had caused. My next blog will describe what exactly happened...



1 comment:

Alisha said...

omg!!you were part of my favorite band??!!!!!
m a BIG BIG fan!!

heheh...very amusing blog i must say...hope u dont mind me blogrolling you...cheers!