Saturday, April 26, 2008

Week in Review

So this week I decided to write about my week. It is now the weekend and thought I would share the events that has occured with all of you. First of all, I would like to announce that I am the new Vice President of next year's Junior Class. All is good. I have been urged by my main man Ian to build a missle defense system but he's out of his mind so I'll focus on the task at hand, which is to raise money so our school doesn't wind up having prom in our damn gym. At the rate we are goin now, that is the best we can do. Anyways, back to some other stuff. I was out drainin' threes the other day when my brother walked up to me. He says, "Hey, I bet you can't make a nothin but net shot while ridin the skateboard down the driveway." I thought this to be an easy task, so we shook on it. A bet for five bucks. He already owed me five dollars cause he bet against the Giants in the Superbowl(what a jackass). Anywho, I was cruisin down the driveway, alert of everything in front of me. The only thing close to me was my dad's truck which was still a whiles away, past the basketball net. This is the moment where i decided to focus my attention on the b-ball net. This was the moment of truth: the day where my life would finally become complete as I made this shot. It would put all the doubters to rest(mainly because I can never seem to throw a crumpled piece of paper into the garbage in bio class). I was right there, about to shoot, when all of a sudden BAM! I flew forward, off the skateboard and into the ground. Turns out, there was a small rock there. I walked away with only a bruise and a slightly messed up arm. All is well now. A few days later, my brother refused to clean up the bathroom even though I do it every week. I became mad. I went outside and saw my dad cutting down a tree. I walked up to him and he asked me if I wanted to help him. I said sure and went and got an axe, instead of the chainsaw he was using. I was quite angry and decided to realease my anger by cuttin' up some firewood for next winter. It was a very good way to take out some anger, while at the same time making firewood! How brilliant...But yeah. And I didn't even have to give him money cause he forgot. He was too busy laughing at me while I was on the ground. How nice..

No comments: